Just some links I’m looking at to prep for the Skyway Epic 60.
- There’s about an hour of singletrack at the start
- Looks fast and flowy but possible roots?
- Skyway is jeep trail and forest road with potential for large puddles and/or mudpits
- Some sections of easy gravel, some rocky/rooty tech
- Talladega Alabama received almost 3.5 inches of rain on Wednesday 4/5/17
20-25 minutes singletrack on the way backAn hour of singletrack on the way back.
- Course goes rollers->big climb->rollers->medium climb->rollers->big descent->rollers
- Take max water at the aid station